Classic is the best selling Turbo Yeast world-wide, performing excellently under most conditions. Classic has been further improved with the inclusion of new mineral absorbents, further improving distillate quality. We recommend you use Turbo Carbon as it will significantly improve the performance of Classic Turbo.
Important Notice: After your sugar is dissolved, cool to 70-80 Degrees Fahrenheit before adding your yeast. Any temperature 60 Degrees Fahrenheit or lower will cause your yeast to become dormant as well
Instructions will also be labeled on bag of yeast
- Clean and sterilize all equipment before use.
- Prepare water volume (see below) at correct water temperature. Adjust the temperature if necessary with hot or cold water
- Add sugar, and stir well until completely dissolved before adding yeast or carbon
Quantity/Types of sugar : |With 6 kg (13.2lb) Turbo Sugar or Sucrose|With 8 kg (17.6lb) Turbo Sugar or Sucrose|
- % ABV 14.5 20%
- Water Start Temp. 40C (104F) 30C (86F)
- Water Start Vol. 21 L (5.5 US Gallons) 20 L (5.25 US Gallons)
- Air Temp. Range 18-30C (64-86F) 16-25C (61-77F)
- Air Temp. Tolerance 30C (86F) Maximum 25C (77F) Maximum
- Fermentation Time 3 days at 18C (64F)/2 days at 30C (86F) 10 days at 16C (61F)/5 days at 25C (77F)
- Quality 4 STARS 5 STARS